Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

6/24/2016

Changes

VG

In September 2011 I applied for karma removal for the first time. I thought that not only me but my entire family needs some changes. The first occasion was on 1st October but it’s unbelievable how many things have happened to me. One week before the meditation my twin soul ranged me. I had known him for 3 years but during the last 2 years there was no interaction between us. We wrote to each other then we met a couple of times. We don’t plan to live together but we need each other. My husband is very nice, thoughtful and loves our children. He organizes a number of common activities and he usually invites us for a lunch or dinner or comes with us to do sports. On 30th October I have been of the 2nd karma meditation. Since then the children are very open and they even hug me, talk to me and ask for advices even though they’re 19 and 21 already. Since the meditation, I think we have an even stronger emotional connection in our everyday life. I also experienced some minor changes in our financial situation. We both had some unexpected incomes, such as premiums, salary for overtimes. In November I have been on only one meditation till now. I am going to share my experience later. At present I leave myself drifting into this dream world, in which I am living right now. I just hope that the awakening won’t be painful. 

Zsuzsa

VG / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 megjegyzés:

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates