Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

6/24/2016

VG


I would like to share my experience and observations after a Karma-Removal Meditation.


I was on a Karma-Removal session regarding abundance, and life-purpose, during which the main focus was to remove blocks that were coming from past lives. 

Things are happening so fast, I feel like I am on fire. 

The meditation for improving financials made the most substantial impact in my life. 

I saw a huge wall, and I was standing behind it in the dark, with a heavy hammer in my hand. I began hitting the wall with the hammer, and I was just hitting it and hitting it so hard, I felt that I was really strong. For my own surprise, the wall collapsed, and I found myself on a beautiful, long, and straight road on the other side. It was glowing in a bright golden light. It was very inviting, so I stepped on it, and started walking. I felt amazing afterwards. I knew that destroying that wall, and finding the golden road could only mean that good things were to come my way. 

The next few days after the meditation, money started coming my way. First, just enough, or as much I had spent. For example, I got the same amount of money back in a different form that I had paid for gas, the same day. It was going on for days, then I figured that I would ask for a little more. I should have left “little” out of the equation. 

One day, after work, I got home, and I found a piece of mail from the Gas Company, saying that we had overpaid our account, and they were sending money back to us. We got the money the very next day. Then, again, I thought that I had asked for a little more, and I got it, but now, I need even more. 

So, I asked for more. A few days later, the phone rang, and a male voice was acquiring about an equipment, I had placed and ad about on one of the Internet sites, months before. He figured that even though, it was over six months old, he was looking for the same exact machine, so he called me to find out if it was still available. Of course I still had it, nobody wanted it before. An hour later he came over to look at it. He liked it very much, but he had to discuss the purchase – as it was to be a large investment – with his business partner. He was going to come back the next day, but an hour later he came back with the money, because it was exactly what he had been looking for. I could not believe that this was happening to me. I was so grateful, I thanked my invisible helpers. 

About my life purpose. Nothing major happened, but I figured that Christmas was around the corner, I was very busy anyway, so I would focus on that in January. I let it go for then. A few days later, I got a message that I won the Reiki course on a Sweepstakes I had signed up for previously. Since the class started the following Sunday, they wanted to know if I could make it. I could not believe that I actually won. Of course I was able to make it. I went for the first class that Sunday, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I felt the Energy, and since one of my life-purpose which I had pledged before I was born, was to be an energy-healer, I will go ahead and complete the whole course. 

I like the idea very much, to be able to heal, and help people with that. 

I cannot thank you enough, Wiki for helping me, and my family so tremendously. I remember you telling me last summer, that my success is just around the corner, and it is now really here. 

Thank you very much, 

Susanne

VG / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 megjegyzés:

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates