Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

6/23/2016

Love... but by any means?

VG

Hi all! I’m 32 and met about 1.5 years ago a man (let’s call him Csaba) who I fell in love with. It was mutual, but he had a family. At a personal therapy I learnt that he is my partner for life, but I need to wait for him. I trusted and believed that we’re a real couple and I was patient, but the role as a mistress was unacceptable to my ego. I suffered. I was afraid of going to karma removals because I did not want to split up with him. Vicky sad to let him go, but I couldn’t do that. In the end this relationship was unsustainable for me and I decided to go for a karma meditation. That time I realized incredible things. I thought our relationship over and I realized that this is the only solution. That evening I gave him a ring and informed him about my decision. I realized that I wanted his love but not by any means. Love can’t be forced. I deserve more than this… I think that I deserve a man who really loves me and be with me every night, not only when he feels like… I learnt during the karma removal that I needn’t stick to anything because this doesn’t bring him closer to me. I left myself to the Angels. When I informed him that I am going to leave him, he became very angry – I noticed this on his voice. My heart was almost broken, but I managed to survive. A number of texts and calls came from him, but I didn’t answer any of them. About 2 weeks later in a text message he wrote: “I moved away and sued for a divorce, because I love only one lady on Earth and this one is you. I want to make you happy”. 

As soon I let him go and didn’t want to keep him by any means, he started to panic. This caused motivation for him not to lose the woman who is in love with. We’re together for 3 months now and there is a perfect harmony between us. Now I know, it would have been better if I go earlier. But it’s never to late… 

I am very grateful, many thanks, Eszti.

VG / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 megjegyzés:

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates